пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

Real estate law questions

Is it grounds foqualification if an attorney, reserves the corporate name of a suspended HOA when his client is an owner of the HOA?

The client is being sued by their renters individually athe out attorney gores and reserves the corporate name without thinking to renovate the corproration. He then encourages the plaintiffs to go to the IDR process on the basis of the governing records to resolve dilemmas instead of court but these CCRs cannot be applied as long as lawyer holds corporate name and does not restore..
A: Your question is vague and needs clarification. More information are essential to give a professional analysis of your problem. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. You can read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honors, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice web site. I practice law in CA, NY, MA, and DC in these areas of law: Education Law & Contracts, Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody, and Business. This answer doesn't represent legal advice; make warranties, guarantees, or any predictions; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

Property owner has issued a civil notice to move in 60 days, then 3 day pay or quit for rent owed, but have reciepts.

My family and I've inhabited a 5th wheel trailor on a common (w/ owner & 2 others) property for a little over 2 yrs. The owner has decided to sale the property and initially requested us to go with 60 day verbal notice. Afterward retracked said notice to be the ending of the current month (15 days) then again retracted to the 1st of the yr. 5 days after last notice was served a civil 60-day notice to finish tendency Nov 30. 1 week after served a 3 day pay or leave for rent owed in addition to breech of contract. I have reciepts with owners signature stating rent was paid. Additionally we don't have a rental agreement because of the fact the owner has said we're guests not renters and cash is for shared utilisties. Since the initial notice we have been harrassed nearly daily about when we are moving, as well as our guests, she's locked us out of common bathroom leaving us free of use, and turned off our power for money owed (but turned back on) what can we do and are we screwed w/out rental agreement?.
A: She may be improperly processing the eviction, and you might have a basis to sue. More information are essential to supply a professional evaluation of your dilemma. The best first step is a First Consultation with an Attorney. You can read more about me, my credentials, awards, honors, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice site. I practice law in the following areas of law in CA, NY, MA, and DC: Contracts & Company, Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody, and Education Law. This answer doesn't constitute legal advice; make any forecasts, guarantees, or warranties; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

CA laws on secondhand smoke from neighbors smoking outside their home entering our bedroom windows

Can I legally ask my neighbor and his renters to smoke away from our window specially past 10pm? We get secondhand smoke entering bedroom windows and our house all hours but awful at 10pm or 2am! We live in one fam house in Laguna niguel orange county ca.
A: You can sue for pain. More details are essential to give a professional analysis of your problem. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. You can read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honors, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice website. I practice law in the following areas of law in CA, NY, MA, and DC: Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody & Contracts, Business , and Education Law. This answer does not constitute legal advice; make any predictions, guarantees, or warranties; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

Damages on commercial property. Severe damage to my building from my neighbor's trees and landscaping.

The commercial property owner neighboring the earth elevation was raised by my commercial property behind my building to give landscaping. A tree and shrubs were planted there and the root systems egressed into the lower wall of our building endangering the building stucco and pushed the wall stud framing off the floor plate. Extensive structural damage to my building including water damage. Who's liable for repairs?.
A: It sounds like your neighbor would be responsible. There are plenty of questions that are unanswered, and this might actually be more of a tort law dilemma when compared to a real estate one. Have you consulted an engineer or architect concerning the origin of the structural damage? It seems like your neighbor is responsible if it was the earth work or the plants themselves, but it'll be important to understand and have evidence concerning the causation. Take photographs, get statements from engineers and/or architects regarding the damage along with the reason for the damage, and get a couple of estimates for the price of repair. Go see a lawyer or two. All the best to you.

Do I need construction insurance?

I am getting prepared to start building a house and own a lot in Navarre Fl. The contractor has liability ins and Builder's Risk Insurance. Do I as the property owner also want liability insurance during the build? Thx.
A: Someone falls and breaks a leg. They will sue maybe the contractor but in addition the land owner (that's you). You had need it anyway. C'mon!

What can I do to save my house?

I was divorced. We had a 1st and 2nd mortgage while wed. The 1st is with Bank of America as well as the 2nd is with bank of the west. After the divorce I chose his name off title and my name is the sole one on title. To be able to save the house, I needed to file chapter 13 to get rid of 2nd on the home. I made ch 13 pymts. My ex husband attempted to get a ch 13 but for some reason could not. The lending company is sending letters to pile on the 2nd and sounds like they are threatening to foreclose on the home. The interest keeps accumulating on the 2nd. So what can I do to save my house?.
A: Did you refinance the mortgage when the title was switched by you to your single name? In case your husband's name continues to be on the mortgage with the 2nd bank, if not, that may be the problem. They could be trying to pick up the loan from him and utilizing the house as collateral. More information are essential to provide a professional analysis of your problem. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. It's possible for you to read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honours, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice site. I practice law in the following areas of law in CA, NY, MA, and DC: Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody & Contracts, Company, and Education Law. This reply doesn't represent legal advice; make any predictions, guarantees, or warranties; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

Mortgage Refinance

I was once the owner of the home that I’m living in right now before I transfer possession( Deed) to a household member but the mortgage bill remains in my name which we’re sharing to pay off, my question to you is, do I must return to ownership to refinance my mortgage. (the deed was recorded in public record).
A: See my answer to your identical question here. Additional information are required to give a professional evaluation of your dilemma. The best first step is a First Consultation with an Attorney. It's possible for you to read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honors, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice web site. I practice law in CA, NY, MA, and DC in the following areas of law: Education Law & Contracts, Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody, and Business. This answer does not represent legal advice; make warranties, guarantees, or any forecasts; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

Faulty grant deed issued from 2015 default tax auction -assessor will not amend- affecting my rights

He will just issue a corrective title if the newest owner requests it- land acreage in san bern co. I'm adjoining parcel -the lost bulk of property legal descrp and the clauses of it's drastically change my commercial operation. Ex, ingress & egress. New owner knows he's an incomplete title. He desires to impede my accessibility (which ive loved for 24 yrs) I need to correct this historical chain of title deed to reveal correct public info- Is not there a law about public advice that assessor is violating?.
A: The correct method of coping with this might be to file a lawsuit against your neighbor to allow you a right-of-access easement and to clarify the property edges. More information are necessary to provide a professional evaluation of your problem. The best first step is a First Consultation with an Attorney. You can read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honors, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice web site. I practice law in CA, NY, MA, and DC in these areas of law: Contracts & Company, Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody, and Education Law. This reply does not constitute legal advice; make any forecasts, guarantees, or warranties; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

What kind of letter needs to be sent in order to notify someone of this?

My grandma was renting to own to my girlfriend and I at our present address. She clarified this to not only my girlfriend and I, but my mom, my girlfriend's mom and my girlfriend's father. We'd not have moved into this address had we known that it wasn't "rent to own". What are our rights?.
A: From the little advice in your statement, it sounds like your written lease arrangement (you have one, right?) doesn't include any such purchase option or purchase right. It may be that your only recourse would be to sue your landlord for fraud in the inducement of the lease. But it will be challenging to win such a case. Take your files and go see a real estate attorney in your town. Many offer free initial consultations. All the best to you personally.

leak in apartment ceiling. Do they have to check for mold by law?

Have had visible leak in exactly the same location twice in kitchen ceiling. First time maintenance man said there was no escape, merely "very badly" repaired the damaged drywall. Recent rain has caused visible damage in the same place. This time they sent roofers to repair leak in roof. Nothing else has been done. The drywall still hasn't been repaired but, my main concern is mold. So what can I do? What legal responsibilities do they have?.
A: The landlord must keep up the home and is bound by the implied warranty of habitability. The landlord should inspect and fix it in a timely manner if there is evidence of mold. More details are essential to provide a professional analysis of your problem. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. It's possible for you to also read more about me, my qualifications, awards, honors, testimonials, and media appearances/ publications on my law practice web site. I practice law in CA, NY, MA, and DC in these areas of law: Criminal Defense, Divorce & Child Custody & Contracts, Business , and Education Law. This response does not constitute legal advice; make warranties, guarantees, or any predictions; or create any Attorney-Client relationship.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий